To live in a compassionate society that:
- Accepts and supports the challenges that all autistic people face.
- Celebrates and promotes the unique strengths, skills, and talents that all autistic people contribute to society.
- Ensures that autistic people have the opportunities and resources to learn, grow, and live the life to which they aspire.
To share our skills, knowledge, and experiences to promote autism acceptance within the autistic community, professionals, and wider society.
- To provide informed and accessible diagnostic support.
- To provide training and support to professionals to more effectively identify and address the needs of the autistic community.
- To engage in rigorous participatory research to inform the development of approaches to address the needs of the autistic community.