Sometimes it can be a challenge to locate and/or access the clinical supervision you need. If you are seeking a clinical supervisor that can support reflective practise, guide individual learning and support development needs, TAAUK can help you. Clinical supervision also promotes safe, and effective working practices, and can empower clinicians to provide the best possible service for the autistic people they work with.
Supervision sessions can be conducted on a one-to-one basis either in person, via telephone, or video link. TAAUK can also offer group supervision sessions that can be arranged using any of these methods.
TAAUK supervision service is available to a range of medical and health care professionals, such as Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy professionals. We also offer supervision to Social Workers, Support Workers, and Care-support staff.
Prices range from £50-£120 per hour, depending on the level of expertise required and complexity of Supervisee's clinical caseload.
Professional Autism Training
A number of training packages are available which can be uniquely tailored to suit your needs. Here are a list of some of the training packages we can offer:
- The Autism Hierarchy of Needs in Clinical Practise
- The Autism Hierarchy of Need in Self-care
- Animals in the Therapeutic Process
- Autism Awareness and Acceptance in Professional Practise
- Autism needs in Organisational & Work-place Settings
- Autism Diagnostic Assessment (adults only)
- Autism & Mental Health Support Needs
- Autism Needs in Girls & Woman
- Autism & Transgender Needs
- Autism & the Role of Clinical Social Work
- Autism Needs in Healthcare Settings
- Autism Needs in Forensic & Criminal Justice contexts
- Participatory Research & Autism Needs
- Public Health and Autism
TAAUK has an experienced team of Clinicians, Academic Researchers, and Autistic Advisors that work together to ensure that we can provide the best possible training experience. We would be happy to discuss your individual training requirements, and provide you with a quote.
In the near future TAAUK will make a number of our training modules available to access online.
Would you like a member of TAAUK to speak at your event? We would be delighted to support you in making your event truly Autism-informed! From small workshops to international conferences, we can TALK-the-TAAUK about autism research, our approach to working with autistic people, or the Autism Hierarchy of Needs model.
To secure your date or to make informal enquiries please contact us.