We are currently in the process of developing an application to become a Scottish Charity. Once approved, we would like to offer the opportunity for individuals, groups, or organisations to become a Founder Member of TAAUK.
The Founder Member Benefits
Founder members will receive exclusive benefits, discounts, and offers that will change on a regular basis, including:
- Quarterly TAAUK Talk Magazine – packed full of stories, advice, and information.
- Guaranteed place at the Annual Conference – with talks, stalls, and workshops.
- Invitation to our Annual General Meeting – where you can hear all about the work being done and take part in selection of the trustees.
- Your membership fee will be fixed for the first ten years of membership.
How to Join?
If you are interested in joining please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you when we have been accepted as a charity.
Annual Membership Costs
- Individual - £30.00
- Group (i.e. Families) - £44.00
- Organisation - £75.00